ALASTIN Skincare is a range of cosmeceuticals specifically designed to increase results after cosmetic procedures and treatments. At Skin Perfect Medical Aesthetics we meet with each patient individually to create a custom treatment plan. Whether you are looking for products to use before and after your upcoming procedure, or you are simply looking to enhance your skin with everyday skincare formulas, we can find the right ALASTIN products for you.
We have numerous locations throughout Southern California that provide a wide variety of cosmetic treatments and skincare. For more information about ALASTIN and how it can renew your complexion, please don’t hesitate to contact the location nearest to you. Call to schedule your consultation or fill out this form for more information.
- 1 ALASTIN Skincare and TriHex Technology
- 2 Benefits of ALASTIN Skincare
- 3 Ideal Candidates
- 4 Personal Consultation at Skin Perfect
- 5 Using ALASTIN Skincare
- 6 Results
- 7 Complementary Procedures
- 8 Cost of ALASTIN in Southern California
- 9 References
ALASTIN Skincare and TriHex Technology
ALASTIN Skincare products are engineered to clinically promote healing outcomes after cosmetic procedures. Their formulations have been proven to help the body produce more collagen and elastin, leading to better patient outcomes and overall satisfaction after cosmetic treatments and surgery. (1)
ALASTIN products utilize TriHex Technology, which is essentially a combination of peptides and botanicals. These unique formulations prompt the skin to clear out old and damaged elastin and collagen to promote new production of these essential elements. TriHex Technologies have also shown abilities in restoring the extracellular matrix by remodeling it.
The extracellular matrix is part of the skin’s dermis layer that provides stable structure, controls communication within the body, and shields our cells from the harsh environment we live in. (2) Restoration of this system is essential for decreasing the appearance of aging, especially since one of the main reasons for aging skin is a collection of damaged collagen and elastin proteins. ALASTIN skincare is proven to encourage such reconstruction with its ingredients Tripeptide-1 and Hexapeptide-12. (3)
ALASTIN Product Line – Procedure Care
The following skincare products all use TriHex Technology:
- Regenerating Skin Nectar
- TransFORM Body Treatment
- ReFORM and RePAIR COMPLEX
- INhance Post-Injection Serum
- SilkSHIELD All Mineral Sunscreen SPF 30
- Ultra Light Moisturiser
We recommend the following products for after-procedure care as well:
- Soothe + Protect Recovery Cream
- Ultra Calm Cleansing Cream
ALASTIN Product Line – Anti-Aging and Daily Routine Line
Products that utilize TriHex Technology to reduce the appearance of aging:
- Restorative Skin Complex
- Restorative Eye Treatment
- Restorative Neck Complex
- Ultra Nourishing Moisturizer
Also recommended are:
- C-Radical Defense Antioxidant Serum
- HydraTint Pro Mineral Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 36
- HA (Hyaluronic Acid) IMMERSE Serum
- Renewal Retinol
- A-Luminate Brightening Serum
- Gentle Cleanser
- ReSURFACE Skin Polish
Bundles and Combination Skincare Routines by ALASTIN
- Daily Beauty Regimen – Four bestselling anti-aging products
- Best Sellers Kit – Limited edition value set of ALASTIN’s most-loved products
- Injection Duo with TriHex Technology – Treatment enhancing limited edition set
- TriHex Transition Duo – Kit meant to be used after skin rejuvenation treatments
- Procedure Enhancement System with TriHex Technology – Gentle formulas to improve skin after cosmetic procedures
ALASTIN product lines can be mixed and matched to provide patients with overall skin care products that tackle more than one concern, or they can be used specifically for your daily routine. ALASTIN provides many ways to restore your skin with its signature peptide and botanical combinations. (3)
Benefits of ALASTIN Skincare
This product line has something for everyone. Even if you are not undergoing a procedure or skin treatment, you can benefit from ALASTIN’s formulas in countless ways.
- Removal of damaged collagen and elastin proteins
- Rebuilding new skin proteins for rejuvenation
- Daily Use: Restore lost proteins as you age
- Smoother skin texture
- Increased elasticity
- Strengthening of the skin barrier
- More youthful appearance
- Reduced appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Addresses sagging skin
- Quicker healing times
For those receiving cosmetic treatments and procedures, ALASTIN Skincare can be used to facilitate quick skin penetration. Application after an ablative or invasive procedure can initiate better skin healing times by inducing the controlled creation of proteins while protecting the fragile skin barrier after treatment. (3) An ideal candidate for this line of products can also be anyone looking for innovative and skin-safe ways to rejuvenate their face and body.
You must have reasonable expectations for what ALASTIN Skincare can achieve, especially if used after cosmetic procedures. It is important to remember that your skin will be working with the products to produce collagen, which often takes time to show visible signs. Those with sensitive skin are great candidates for this product line since the formulas are gentle, paraben-free, and cruelty-free. For patients undergoing cosmetic treatments, it can be a great way to ensure your results are satisfactory and longer-lasting.
Personal Consultation at Skin Perfect
When you meet with a member of our team, they will ask you about your skin goals and your potential plans for receiving cosmetic treatments. During your consultation, you will be asked about your medical history, current skincare routine, and related concerns, and whether you are allergic to any medications or the ingredients within ALASTIN Skincare products. We will work with you to create a customized skin care plan that best fits your needs.
Using ALASTIN Skincare
All ALASTIN products in both the daily routine and post-procedure lines are topical. They are easily applied to the skin for optimal contact and better coverage. Easy to use, it is as simple as your current skincare routine may be to apply these products. The difference is that ALASTIN Skincare is formulated specifically for medical-grade skin rejuvenation.
When applied to the skin after a treatment, these products restore moisture and health to the skin while it is in a compromised state. You will be given recommendations about topical use by your skin specialist during your consultation.
A study testing the effectiveness of TransFORM Body Treatment with TriHex Technology application after body contouring surgical procedures found that the product increased volume loss and decreased healing times for patients. (4) ALASTIN Skincare products are proven to increase collagen production and promote complete skin rejuvenation. This is especially true when used after surgical or ablative procedures have already infiltrated the skin barrier.
If you are looking for comprehensive skin rejuvenation and tightening, Emsculpt is a body sculpting treatment that uses targeted electromagnetic energy to trigger muscle contractions to help build muscle fiber and boost a patient’s metabolism. A short, non-invasive procedure, Emsculpt can promote weight loss in areas where it is notoriously difficult like the abdomen, thighs, and flanks.
For facial skin treatment, we offer many different types of laser procedures. AcuPulse CO2 laser treatments can reduce wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, and even scarring. This treatment utilizes CO2 technology to create tiny injuries on the skin, triggering your natural healing response and leading to an increase in collagen production. AcuPulse CO2 treatments are a perfect procedure to undergo to completely resurface the skin, and applying ALASTIN Skincare afterward will protect your skin while it heals as well as promote faster downtimes.
BOTOX is a neuromodulator filler used in anti-aging treatment, particularly for the upper face. When injected, BOTOX temporarily and safely paralyzes targeted muscles to soothe tension on the skin above them. For a youthful appearance, patients may seek a powerful and efficient way to reduce wrinkles directly at the source. This treatment does just that, and can even be used as a preventative measure for those in the earliest of aging stages.
To learn more about the potential benefits and procedure details, read our blog.
Cost of ALASTIN in Southern California
We recommend using ALASTIN Skincare products to reduce your recovery time after cosmetic procedures. They can be a simple way to increase your results, or easily incorporated into your daily routine for long-term collagen recovery and production. Since the product line is easily customizable to each patient’s needs, we can help you curate a list of the products that will work best for you. Taking the guesswork out of your skincare regimen gives you the freedom to enjoy your revitalized skin.
If you are interested in learning more about what ALASTIN Skincare can do for you and your skin, please fill out this contact form to schedule your consultation today. You may also call your nearest Skin Perfect location directly.
- Widgerow AD, Ziegler ME, Casas LA. Topical Skin Treatment and Its Influence on Surgical Healing: Review of Literature and Underlying Physiology. Aesthetic surgery journal. 2021;3(3). doi:https://doi.org/10.1093/asjof/ojab029
- Statzer C, Park JYC, Ewald CY. Extracellular Matrix Dynamics as an Emerging yet Understudied Hallmark of Aging and Longevity. Aging and disease. Published online 2022:0. doi:https://doi.org/10.14336/ad.2022.1116
- Widgerow AD, Fabi SG, Palestine RF, et al. Extracellular Matrix Modulation: Optimizing Skin Care and Rejuvenation Procedures. Journal of drugs in dermatology: JDD. 2016;15(4 Suppl):s63-71. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/27050707/
- Moradi A, Poehler J, Bell M. A randomized double‐blind trial evaluating the efficacy and tolerability of topical body treatment with TriHex Technology ® combined with abdomen cryolipolysis or radiofrequency procedures. Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology. 2020;19(3):677-681. doi:https://doi.org/10.1111/jocd.13294